Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hong Kong--Wotta Contrast!

After the intimacy of Sydney, I must admit that Hong Kong came as a bit of a shock.  We had been there on our 2004 trip with Mary and Neil but I have no memory of the sheer size of the buildings and the crush of people everywhere.  At first we were put off, but we warmed up as the stay progressed...

The first day we took a Hop On Hop Off Bus tour to give us some sense of orientation to the vast city.  Note the size of the people compared to the entrance to the building.

You have to love the Asians for their charming sense of adventure in skin care.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't try that Snail Slime! I rubbed it all over my face in order to make myself beautiful, but all it did was make my face sticky! Gross!

    ReplyDelete